POSITION: Assistant Construction Manager
We are seeking a Assistant Construction Manager for our mixed-use residential community in Cleveland, Texas—located just north of Houston.
- Assist the Construction Manager with executing projects and achieving project goals including planning, scheduling, organizing, managing, quality control and project estimations.
- Assist the Construction department with daily department duties, including training, task assigning, safety compliance, and supervising department employees.
- Assist with completion of all vehicle and equipment maintenance, including scheduling repairs, DOT state inspections, technical issues, safety requirements, security, and documentation.
- Assist with inquiring, evaluating, selecting, and management of construction material suppliers, sub-contractors, and equipment leasing companies for assurance in quality control management.
- Assist with drafting project related contracts with sub-contractors, vendors and material suppliers including contract execution and following up with quality control management.
- Familiar with blueprints and renderings in the residential and commercial construction, while providing accurate estimations.
- Proven skills in the discussion and approval for project planning, budgeting while making reasonable suggestions for cost reduction and efficient improvements through all stages of residential and commercial stages of development and construction.
- Establish and coordinate a great relationship with relevant departments if the municipal government, civil engineers, and architects.
- Coordinate and develop policies and processes with all internal and external departments within the entire organization.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service skills while working well with homeowners, sub-contractors, vendors, and employees within all departments.
- Coordinate and complete all OSHA Safety Compliance regulations for all ongoing residential and commercial projects.
- 5 or more years of residential and commercial construction management experience; Skills in Construction Execution Management
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Architecture or other related fields (Highly desirable)
- Registration with the Texas Board of Architect Examiners (Highly Desirable)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Unrestricted Authorization to work in the United States of America
CONTACT INFO: Apply to: McKinley Homebuilders, Inc, 110 Industrial Loop RD, Cleveland, TX 77328 Attn: HR. email@example.com